Trader Tip: Bluepoints App In a previous post, we announced the new Bluepoints App (version 9.0). In this article we want to go into a little more detail on what all the new features are. The goal of this new development was to streamline and yet provide for new deeper analytical tools to help there trader in the Blue Point Trader Trainee programme. Some key elements of the new Bluepoints App are:
- Responsive, to work on all sizes of devices (PC to smartphones).
- Trader security and validation, to meet regulatory requirements.
- More comprehensive one page dashboard.
- Improved user interface tools, including eye saving theme switching.
- Additional trade analysis tools to assist in understanding your trade performance.
- Backoffice tools to assist Trade Floor Managers to better assist traders.
If you have issues, questions and/or suggestions for improvements, by all means forward those communications for the continuing developments we do at Blue Point Trading. Instead of trying to describe each new functionality of the Bluepoints App, it is better to just show you and talk through some of the key elements it has. Click here, or watch below a video presentation of the new Bluepoints App.
Proudly powered by: